Landlord Eviction Rescue Program
Having trouble with problem with your tenant not paying rent? Never had to evict a tenant before? An eviction in Houston can be very expensive and stressful. Real Property Management Prestige has created the Landlord Eviction Rescue Program to help you with your Houston Area evictions.
Real Property Management Prestige has extensive experience in helping landlords evict problem tenants who aren’t paying their rent. To rescue your property back from a nonpaying tenant, we will do the following:
- Update your Tenant Lease agreement and attempt to collect the past due rent.
- Post and mail 3 day notice to vacates according to Texas Property Code.
- File Eviction with the courts if the tenant does not pay or vacate.
- If needed, remove tenant from the home with court ordered Writ of Possession
- Once vacant, clean up the property and get it rent ready at Owner Expense.
- Advertise property for rent and do extensive screening on every applicant.
- Place an approved applicant in the home using our thorough screening process.
- Offer the Owner extra peace of mind with management packages including Eviction Protection and Rent Default Insurance.
How much does the Landlord Eviction Rescue Program Cost?
The cost for this program is a One-time Flat fee of $300 plus all expenses for an eviction if it becomes necessary. After a Management Agreement is signed, we will have authority to act on your behalf to pursue collections and/or start the eviction for a non-paying tenant. Expenses for a simple eviction in the Greater Houston Area run from $200- $800, depending on the situation and how quickly the tenant vacates.
In addition to a property management agreement, the owner agrees to participate in the Landlord Eviction Rescue Program by allowing Real Property Management Prestige to act on the Owners behalf to represent them in negotiations to correct or remove the current tenant. Owner Agrees to pay $300 plus expenses to Real Property Management Prestige in addition to signing a property management agreement.